A rich and simple pasta recipe using Bart Black Garlic Paste and Rosemary.
Follow @dorasfoodjourney for more.
- 500g fresh tagliatelle pasta
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp tsp of wild rosemary
- 3 tsp of black garlic paste
- 250g cream cheese
- 100g of fresh spinach
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to the boil. Add plenty of salt then drop in the fresh pasta and cook for 2-4 minutes (If using store bought then cook the pasta according to the packet instructions).
- Finely chop the onion and in a bowl mix the cream cheese with the black garlic paste.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Fry the onion for 2-3 minutes then add in the wild rosemary for another minute.
- Drop in the cooked pasta and stir. Add the mixed cream cheese and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper and mix in the spinach until wilted.