A delicious and easy one tray baked salmon recipe that makes for the perfect midweek dinner. Follow @theartfulplate for more.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 large courgette
- 1 medium/large onion
- 5/6 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tablespoon bartingredients Piri Piri seasoning
- 2 tablespoons bartingredients Harissa paste
- 1 teaspoon bartingredients sweet smoked paprika
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Slice up the onions and courgettes and place in a baking dish. Add the garlic, spices and harissa paste, salt and pepper and mix well. Bake at 200°c for 10 to 12 mins until the veg starts to brown.
- Meanwhile wash the salmon and pay dry, add a little lemon juice. Then add all of the same spices and harissa paste and rub them well into the fish. Season with a little salt and pepper then place the fish on top of the courgettes and onions.
- Slice up the lemon and add place in the dish around the fish. Bake at 200°c for 10 minutes and that's it! Sooo delicious!