These ribs are a vegetarian game changer! Hot, sweet, smoky and zingy, corn on the cob has never tasted so good!
- 4 corn on the cob
- Bart Smoky BBQ Seasoning
- 3 spring onions
- 2 limes
- 1 red chilli
- Olive oil
- Bart Salt and Pepper
FOR THE DIP:
- 60g sour cream
- 60g mayonnaise
- 3 tsp Bart Jerk Paste
- Bunch of chives
- ½ lemon
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C Fan and light the BBQ.
- Carefully stand the corn ver>cally on a chopping board and use a large sharp knife to split the corn in two, banging down slightly on the board to help the knife cut through if needed (as if chopping wood). Repeat with the half so that you are leG with quarters.
- Place the corn ribs into a baking tray and drizzle over a little oil, season with salt and pepper and add 3-4 tbsp of the BBQ seasoning. Cook in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Make the dip by combining the sour cream, mayonnaise, and jerk paste. Finely chop the chives (reserving ½ for garnishing) and add to the mix along with a squeeze of lemon. Season to taste and place into a serving bowl. Sprinkle some of the remaining chives and BBQ seasoning on top.
- Take the corn ribs out the oven and finish the cooking by lightly charring on the BBQ for a few minutes.
- Stack the ribs and scaKer with finely sliced chilli, spring onion, and chives. Serve with lime wedges and get stuck in!