For the Salad:
1. In a bowl, rub the chicken wings with the jerk paste and olive oil until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least a few hours, but ideally overnight.
2. Fire up the BBQ and get your corn on. Keep turning them until nicely charred all the way round, which should take about 15 minutes.
3. Get your chicken wings on the barbecue turn them once they’re looking nice and golden. They should take about 10 minutes on each side.
4. Meanwhile, strip the corn off the cob with a knife. In a bowl, mix the corn with all the other salad ingredients and a good pinch of salt.
5. Serve up the chicken wings with the salad - enjoy!
Super tasty! I love my chicken spicy and Bart’s jerk really adds a kick. The recipe is so simple too!!
Gave this recipe a go on the week and it was unbelievable. So simple, just Jerk and Chicken! The corn salad goes perfectly on the side.
Tried this recipe at the weekend. Barbecued the marinated wings and served with a salad. Delicious
Sounds fantastic can t wait to try it ,where can i purchase it from?
Love Bart’s but wings don’t fly for me. Drumsticks are on the beat. More taste, more meat.
These sound great! Can I get an ingredient list for the Jerk paste? We have a family member with dietary restrictions
Blend some fresh coriander, spring onions, jalapenos with lime juice and olive oil – stir into some creme fraiche or greek style yoghurt for a dip/dressing.
06 Jun 2022
06 Jun 2022
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25