A zingy, spicy chicken burger - with all the flavours of an Indian curry - great on the barbecue!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tsp Bart Garlic paste
- 3 tsp Bart Ginger paste
- 2 tbsp Bart Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Bart Chilli Powder
- 400g tbsp natural yogurt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 4 ciabatta rolls, halved
- 3-4 tbsp Tracklements Mango & Chilli Chutney
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 little gem lettuce, torn
- 16g coriander, finely chopped
- Mix together the garlic, ginger, garam masala, 250g of the yogurt, and a generous pinch of salt in a large bowl. Add the chicken and fully cover with the marinade. Cover with clingfilm and marinade in the fridge for a minimum of 30 mins, and up to 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat a bbq or a griddle pan and oil slightly. Add the chicken and cook for approx 15 minutes, turning halfway, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix together the coriander, lemon juice and remaining yogurt in a bowl. Season with salt.
- Cover the base half of the ciabatta with the yogurt, then layer up with the tomato and lettuce, then the chicken and topped with the chutney. Serve with a leafy salad, potato wedges or as part of a big bbq spread - enjoy!