A super easy and delicious brunch idea - a perfect dish to get the kids involved with!
1. Whisk together the eggs with the cinnamon and 1tbsp of icing sugar.
2. Soak your crumpets in the eggy mixture for a few minutes on each side.
3. Melt the butter, and fry the crumpets on both sides until nicely golden.
4. Whilst the crumpets are cooking, get the berries into a pan with the maple syrup and 1 tbsp of water. Heat through until warm and jammy.
5. Split the vanilla pod and remove all the seeds. Add the seeds to the mascarpone and 1 tbsp of icing sugar - beat together.
6. Top your crumpets with the mascarpone, then the berries. Garnish with a few mint leaves and enjoy!
The ingredients list is for 2 crumpets, to serve two people. So our recommendation would be one crumpet each – but we aren’t going to judge if you want more! Happy cooking.
How many crumpets? One each? Two each?
Crumpets have been left out in the list of ingredients!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25