1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 10 June 2023 and 23.59 BST on the 7 July 2023 inclusive.
4. To Enter:
a. New subscribers: Visit www.bart.co.uk/pages/bart-cornish-comp and provide details (first name and email address) to sign up to the Cornish Fishmonger and Bart’s newsletter, all new sign-ups will be entered into a Prize Draw.
b. Existing Bart subscribers: Visit www.bart.co.uk/pages/bart-cornish-comp and provide your email address to sign up to the Cornish Fishmonger newsletter, all sign-ups will be entered into the Prize Draw.
c. Existing Cornish Fishmonger subscribers: Visit www.bart.co.uk/pages/bart-cornish-comp and provide your email address to sign up to the Bart’s newsletter, all sign-ups will be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Maximum of one entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period following their sign-up. No person may win more than one Prize.
6. The Prizes: There will be 1 winner. The winner will win 1 x £150 voucher to spend online at www.bart.co.uk and 1 x £150 voucher to spend online at www.cornishfishmonger.co.uk.
7. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The gift vouchers can be redeemed on www.bart.co.uk and www.cornishfishmonger.co.uk.
b. Each voucher can be used multiple times until the £150 amount has been spent.
c. Each voucher will be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of issue.
d. The Barts voucher can be redeemed on any Barts products on www.bart.co.uk.
e. The Cornish Fishmonger voucher can be redeemed on any Cornish Fishmonger products on www.cornishfishmonger.co.uk.
f. Each voucher will be emailed to the email address provided on entry.
g. Each voucher cannot be used against any associated delivery fees.
h. Each voucher can only be used by those over the age of 18.
i. Each voucher will be supplied as 1 x £150 voucher or 2 x £75 vouchers.
8. Winner Selection: 1 provisional winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within five working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
9. Winner Notification: The provisional winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within five working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10. Prize Acceptance: The winner will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
11. Provided no objection is received from the winner, a winner list containing the surname and county of residence of the winner will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available by sending a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner can object to their details being published by emailing email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
12. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
13. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
g. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
h. Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
14. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize for another of equal or greater value.
15. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to bart.co.uk/pages/bart-cornish-comp.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (JS13642) or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
19. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
20. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
21. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
22. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Residents of Scotland and Northern Ireland may bring proceedings in their own jurisdiction.
Promoter: The Bart Ingredients Co., Goldcrest Way, Avonmouth, Bristol, BS35 4GH